[Qgis-psc] General meeting

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Oct 21 05:43:21 PDT 2016

No, it hasn't been announced yet.

Tim - shall the two of us meet again next week, and prepare the
meeting/announcement? I would be available on all evenings next week,
except on Friday evening.

The topics are clearly stated in our charter. It is mainly about voting
of PSC/board and the financial stuff. In addition, there is the change
of the charter.

Officially, we have the 2 months period advanced notice - but given that
we don't meet in person, I think we can do a shorter announcement.
People can vote whenever they want, within a few days.

I would prefer if we could do the meeting as soon as possible, so I can
continue with the trade registry work. If we wait too long, our
application in the trade registry will be cancelled.

Andreas