[Qgis-psc] Fixing a performance regression in rule based renderer with many rules

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Sat Oct 22 08:58:49 PDT 2016

Hi,

Let's not increase the overhead of assigning jobs. If Martin knows the
problem and has ideas how to solve it and the budget is there, I'm glad
if he does it.

I was more interested in knowing the technical details of the "failing
big time" of something I thought was quite solid and the level on which
it is planned to solve it.

Matthias