[Qgis-psc] Redmine upgrade

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Sep 2 02:49:07 PDT 2016

Hi PSC,

I just backupped all gitosis repo's on hub.qgis.org, so no need to make
Gitosis work on hub.qgis.org anymore for now.

We could remove all projects when people are ready moving other stuff
from projects (like.. issues, wiki or so?).

I just checked, and a project removal removes also everything from the
database! So cleaning up before dumping the db to import it in the fresh
Redmine instance is really beneficial.

What about giving people the upcoming week to clean up their projects,
and after that go further with moving to new server?
Paolo, you think that is ok? Or is it too short notice?

Or should we take care with upcoming releases (issue cleanups) too?

We already have a testing dump imported, not sure if I should make the
url already public, because I'm afraid people will maybe mix up the
url's and start issueing in the wrong tracker...

But it would be good if some people have a look into it/test it a little
to check if all is ok?

Only thinks I know of now:
- make email msg's work
- hopefully move 'quantum gis' from url (and preferably data)?
- ???

Anybody interested in testing the new repo (note: OLD data, april 2016
dump!!) just drop me a private email (richard at qgis.org) and I'll sent
you the url.

Regards,

Richard