[Qgis-psc] still 155 projects on hub :-(

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Sep 19 22:51:00 PDT 2016

Il 19/09/2016 23:12, Tim Sutton ha scritto:

> I think we should just end of life the hub (and the remaining projects).

In this way we will thorw away many useful and popular plugins. Please
have a lok to the list:
http://hub.qgis.org/admin/projects

> I am happy to write a blog post if that helps...

It certainly does. Maybe we can ask interested people to adopt what seem
orphaned plugins. A public list of them will also help. If someone helps
me getting the list of remaining authors, I'll keep on asking them
directly. I think this will help fixing several tens od the remaining
plugins.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu