[Qgis-psc] still 155 projects on hub :-(

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Sep 20 22:12:37 PDT 2016

Il 20/09/2016 22:27, Richard Duivenvoorde ha scritto:
> Note also that from that 155 projects, we just have 30 repo's there, and
> looking into some of those projects, they already moved to github
> (Valuetool for example)

Yes, probably the problem is non existent for most plugins. We just have
to make sure. I also think that many bugtrackers are actually empty, so
little damage in removing them (metadata should be changed however).
How can I have a list of plugins with repo, and the email of the author?
I think that email hammering will reduce the problem to manageable numbers.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu