[Qgis-psc] April PSC meeting

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Apr 2 06:31:07 PDT 2017

Hi Larry,

Il 31/03/2017 17:31, Larry Shaffer ha scritto:

> If you need some information or update from me prior to the meeting,
> please let me know. Also, I did put in a grant proposal for doing an
> updated bundled, signed macOS installer, automatically derived from
> Homebrew dependencies and core CMake routines. Since it is not a
> Boundless packaging method goal anymore, I probably can't get an OK to
> do this coding at work.

thanks for the update; I originally understood that Boundless was going
to set their installer free, or somehow contribute to a proper installer
(I may have misunderstood, as I do not have an OSX, and I follow this
only in the general interest of the project, not for myself).
It would be useful if you could let us know the situation in some detail.
All the best, and thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu