[Qgis-psc] spam in Redmine :-(

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Fri Dec 1 02:41:25 PST 2017

On 12/01/2017 11:32 AM, Alessandro Pasotti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> btw the biggest problem I see in submitting bugs from within QGIS is
> that the user would not be able to submit a bug like "QGIS does not
> start", or to submit a bug from a different machine where QGIS is not
> installed.

I think Tim meant to only move the signup step to within QGIS, reporting
can still be done in any browser (reporting from within QGIS would be
nice to have too as a follow up step).
And for the "QGIS does not start" case we should still offer a different
signup process (which can be more complicated or involve 3rd party login
systems like osgeo, github, ...).

Matthias