[Qgis-psc] Documentation work

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jan 3 12:46:52 PST 2017

Hi,

I am working on the accounting for 2016. Will send you the final figures
tomorrow.

I would like to discuss the situation around documentation. We always
budget several k for documentation work, but it is never spent.

As a reminder:

We budgeted 5k for documentation, but only spent 1.5k (for a review).
Approx. 190k for swag (T-Shirts, etc.)
We budgeted 5k for Python documentation, but nothing was spent.

I also remember that we said that documentation work shouldn't be part
of the QGIS grants, because we have budgeted it anyway. How can we make
sure that someone can work on documentation and actually spend our money
reserved for documentation work?

Who of the PSC could take a lead on this issue?

Thanks,