[Qgis-psc] Spreadshirt account

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Jan 6 01:51:30 PST 2017

On 06-01-17 08:33, Neumann, Andreas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Apparently the Spreadshirt accounts have been compromised and we are
> required to change the passwords.

Hi Andreas,

did you get an email from them? If I'm correct I also should get the
shop at qgis.org emails, and I cannot fine anything. Can you resent the
email to me in private?

I login in spreadshirt.nl and all looks ok there.

@bob: you got anything?

> I assume that the spreadshirt pw is unique (pw generator) and not the
> same as in other logins? In any case, it also needs to be updated in the
> keepass file.

It is fine to update the password for spreadshirt shops, as long as you
put the new password in the keepass file, which all psc members can
access and write to (or at least should..). But you just updated the
logo or banking details isn't it? Looking into the 'commission details'
we 'sell 10-20 shirts on average per month, adding to like 40-60 dollars
for the community?

> Who is doing that?

Not sure what your question is, but:
Bob runs the shops (but can not access the password file)
PSC can access/write to the file

Let me know if you want me to create a new password for the shops, I
will then make sure Bob also get's it.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde