[Qgis-psc] Question on bundling QGIS installer with proprietary software

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Mon Jan 9 01:57:18 PST 2017

Hi

I am -0 on it. Its probably OK legally but looks a bit confusing to me to mix and match FOSS and proprietary software in the same installer. So if the question is "am I allowed to do it" then yes based on Nathan's research, if the question is "how do I feel about it" my response would be "why not just ship two installers?".