[Qgis-psc] Documentation work

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 08:01:31 PST 2017

Paolo, this reminds me that there were some comments regarding
documentation in the QGIS User survey that was done in october 2015 (
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1G6p3QFUJBfxv3ySnryDRGMmF-e7PHWUOwrGo9OH2Yog/viewanalytics
for the english version). Are the conclusion/instructions of all the
surveys available somewhere? It could be a good start though, looking at
the english results, people are just asking for "better and up-to-date
documentation" (what is quite vague).
Like Nyall has done for feature implementation, maybe a blog post from PSC
about how the documentation of QGIS is managed, its needs, would make
sensitive people who often complain about an outdated documentation.

H.