[Qgis-psc] Performance regressions (was QGIS 2.18 bug fixing effort)

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Mon Jun 5 22:11:56 PDT 2017

Hi Régis

I just wanted to follow up on this - we would like to provide hosting for
the OGC compliance tests - could you get into contact with myself or
Richard to discuss the requirements and we can set things up with DNS and
hosting space for the reports?

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 4:58 PM, Régis Haubourg <regis.haubourg at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> a 'tests.qgis.org' would be nice indeed!
>
> Here is our temporary repository for the html reports:
> http://37.187.164.233/ogc/
>
> @paul, what preferred method/protocol  would you like to push the reports
> ?
>
> Régis

>> On 24-05-17 15:08, Régis Haubourg wrote:
>> > We also have a OGC compliancy tester in a docker producing html reports.
>> > We miss some public location in QGIS.org to push those reports. Where
>> > could that be?
>>

>> Hi Regis,
>>
>> We do have 3 machines running webcontent:
>>
>> qgis.org (osgeo machine)
>> plugins.qgis.org (dedicated qgis Hetzner machine)
>> issues.qgis.org  (dedicated qgis Hetzner machine)
>>
>> If others are ok, I'm ok with giving you rsync possibility (using a key)
>> or so to one of those machines?
>>
>> we could even make 'tests.qgis.org'?
>>
>> can you sent me a zip with such content?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Richard

*Tim Sutton*
QGIS Project Steering Committee Chair