[Qgis-psc] Blog post about Essen meeting?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 08:15:50 PDT 2017

Hi,
BTW, I think we should try to have someone write short wiki abstracts each
day at the hackfest so that remote users can follow us, and at least not
ignore decision taken there.
I volunteer for that task -when present - as I already did it at Lyon
Codesprint. Unfortunately for Nodebo, I won't be there!

Régis