[Qgis-psc] Icon set

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Tue Jun 20 14:28:17 PDT 2017

Hi

I am on the fence about. it:

* On the one hand it took us a long time to get a fairly consistent set of
icons agreed and set up, so it would be good to get as much mileage out of
them (and our user's familiarity with them) as we can
* On the the other hand I really like the idea of a more cohesive and muted
icon set.

Making an icon set is a massive job though - its probably an area where
working with a designer would make sense (and paying them to do it) but I'm
just not sure if spending money on that would be more sensible than paying
developers to fix bugs and polish the 3.0 code base ....

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 5:27 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> we have been talking about this, but I do not remember having reached a
> conclusion: is there any plan to update or replace the menu icons and
> buttons for Q3?
> All the best.
> --
> Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu