[Qgis-psc] MAC URISA QGIS

scratchtrax at gmail.com scratchtrax at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 05:44:40 PDT 2017

Hello QGIS Project Steering Committee,

              My name is Matthew Duffy and I am contacting you from my personal gmail account on behalf of MAC URISA (Mid Atlantic Chapter Of the Urban Regional Information Systems Association).  We are a volunteer Professional GIS Organization that is hosting an event regarding Web GIS on May 5, in Bordentown NJ, USA.  We consist of approximately two hundred and fifty members located throughout all of New Jersey, Delaware, South Eastern Pennsylvania and parts of New York.

              I am trying to determine how to invite a QGIS representative to participate in our upcoming event and whether you have any available representatives located in our area.  I would be grateful for any further information and the opportunity to discuss this potential further.  I was hoping to have a representative from your steering committee attend and present the direction QGIS is headed specifically when considering WebGIS, to our membership.  Content for this event will include data source and publishing, internet web map and web mapping applications and I would like a section on anything pertaining to QGIS and the internet.

              Thank you for your kind attention regarding this matter.  Please reply as soon as you are able, I am eagerly awaiting your response.

Best regards,
Matthew Duffy
MAC URISA Vice President
http://www.macurisa.org/