[Qgis-psc] Funding QGIS Server enhancement - remove old QgsWXSProjectParser

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Fri May 19 08:06:46 PDT 2017

Hi all,

On 5/19/17 4:52 PM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 19/05/2017 16:20, Neumann, Andreas ha scritto:
>> agreed - we can first try to find another funder. I will ask around.
>>
>> Maybe you also know someone, Paolo? Feel free to spread the idea around.
> Glad you agree. I think we could start a proper crowdfunding, following
> the most successful experiences (I think up to date those of Nyall/North
> Road).
> All the best.

A very good idea indeed.
Are you proposing to have someone private take the lead, are you
thinking of 3liz as developers or are you speaking of "we" with the
Faunalia hat? Anything will do, just to make sure nobody feels
responsible :)
I'm also confident that this doesn't cannibalize the other ongoing
campaign for the layout engine too much due to different target
audiences and should be run in parallel because of the high priority to
finish this work before the feature freeze of QGIS 3.0.

Matthias