[Qgis-psc] Performance regressions (was QGIS 2.18 bug fixing effort)

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed May 24 06:49:04 PDT 2017

On 24-05-17 15:08, RĂ©gis Haubourg wrote:
> We also have a OGC compliancy tester in a docker producing html reports.
> We miss some public location in QGIS.org to push those reports. Where
> could that be?

Hi Regis,

We do have 3 machines running webcontent:

qgis.org (osgeo machine)
plugins.qgis.org (dedicated qgis Hetzner machine)
issues.qgis.org  (dedicated qgis Hetzner machine)

If others are ok, I'm ok with giving you rsync possibility (using a key)
or so to one of those machines?

we could even make 'tests.qgis.org'?

can you sent me a zip with such content?

Regards,

Richard