[Qgis-psc] spam in Redmine :-(

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Nov 30 00:59:42 PST 2017

On 30-11-17 09:42, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> On Thu, 30. Nov 2017 at 09:36:54 +0100, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
>> I think the mantra thing just works. Not sure if you see those, but it
>> is actually just a couple per day.
> Unfortunately that doesn't tell us how many - if any - people were turned away
> by that extra hoop.

IF people really want, they will take the hoop.

And IF not, we maybe miss some (not so motivated) issuers and issues.
We do not have a shortage in issues (and issuers) is it? I doubt we get
better quality issues from people who cannot take the mantra hoop....

And I agree, maybe this mantra thingie is a hoop, and maybe the
implementation is not as smooth as it could.

But if somebody has a better idea: please *strikethrough*let us
know*/strikethrough*  *do* it :-)

Regards,

Richard