[Qgis-psc] Call for nominations for new QGIS community voting members

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Mon Dec 31 04:02:50 PST 2018

Hi Everybody, we have had very few answers on this extremely important
topic.

Please make it your new years vow to vote as soon as possible. I'll let
the Call for nominations link (below) open until January 9th 2019.

Meanwhile I wish everyone in the name of the whole PSC a happy new year
with a lot of contributions to QGIS :)

Ciao

Marco

--