[Qgis-psc] Visual changelog

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Feb 23 04:58:26 PST 2018

Hi,

Why don't we plan a reasonable amount of time between the freeze and the
actual announcement.

One week would be a reasonable time, I think.

This would give packagers a chance to keep up and if there any totally
severe bugs, they could be addressed.

Visual changelog could be already prepared in advance, ideally. In the
case of visual changelog, I think it doesn't need money. I just needs
some coordination - e.g. 3-5 people distribute the work load. Then it
would only be some 1-2 days of work for each one. For 3.2 release it
will be less work, because I expect less features than with 3.0

Andreas