[Qgis-psc] Updated financial figures

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Mon Jul 9 00:15:34 PDT 2018

Hi Paolo,

I think income is on track. After the first half of the year we already
have more than half of the budgeted income (70k after half year of the
estimated 123k for the full year).

Of course, more advertising for sponsors and donors always helps ;-) but I
think we are on track.

Thanks and greetings,
Andreas

On 9 July 2018 at 09:10, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:

> Il 06/07/2018 10:51, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
> > Dear PSC,
> >
> > Please find updated figures in our 2018 budget spreadsheet comparing
> > actual expenses and income with the budgeted figures.
> >
> > Here is the link:
> > https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WphBgUOx0abTJ_33jRVq
> FTkRU7KYrg8GyBLFdkYC2hw/edit#gid=0
>
> Thannks a lot Andreas. Fugures look sound, although income is less than
> expected. Are you suggesting we should be more proactive looking for funds?
> Thanks, as always, for taking care of this and for the effort of putting
> all the data in a clear and concise form.
> All the best.
>
> --
> Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
> https://www.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=IT&q=qgis,arcgis