[Qgis-psc] Performance tests QGIS Server

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jul 9 00:48:29 PDT 2018

Yes - we can rent it any time on Hetzner, if you are ready.

@Paul: do you think we need a physical server or would a virtual one
also work? What are the requirements you have?

See https://www.hetzner.de/dedicated-rootserver/ for dedicated server
and https://www.hetzner.de/cloud for virtual servers.

Please let us know which one you would chooses.

@Richard: once Paul lets us know what he wants, could you two get in
touch about setting it up and integrating it with the rest of our
infrastructure at Hetzner?

Thanks a lot,

Andreas

On 2018-07-09 09:35, Paul Blottiere wrote:

> Dear PSC,
>
> I would prefer, if QGIS.ORG would rent a dedicated server in our
> Hetzner server infrastructure for this. QGIS.ORG would pay for the server.
>
> Good news, thank you for that! What information do you need to go
> further on this?

Do you have any news about the server?

Have a good day.

Paul