[Qgis-psc] Performance tests QGIS Server

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Wed Jul 18 02:57:13 PDT 2018

Hello,

2 weeks ago Paul and I discussed about the blog article on benchmark
project. I propose to help him to manage the server as it could help
also to run the ms_perfs benchmark project (weekly).

I am still interested to help Paul on this if everybody are ok on this :)

Have a nice holidays / summer / FOSS4Ge.

Y.