[Qgis-psc] GH move

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:56:27 PDT 2018

Hmm, is there notes for this move to GitLab meeting because I don't
remember seeing it talked about but I have been out of the loop a bit so it
might have been me.

If we are already committed to moving, PLEASE make the messaging on the
move very clear and it's not in anyway linked to MS buying GitHub because
that looks bad on us IMO.

I still have quite a few concerns moving to GitLab, not that I think Github
is better, just that we have working Ci etc on there without spending
money, however, I just want to make sure we are not just moving because of
MS buying GitHub because that is crazy.

- Nathan