[Qgis-psc] On Stripe and PayPal

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 02:07:53 PDT 2018

Hi,
I just donated my 10 boxes to test the Stripe form.

Very nice and short, less than 1 minute.

I agree having the possibility to donate more would be nice . Why not use a
link to another page with several embeded forms for with 20 - 50 - 100
euros available, and let the default 10 euros as is.

+1 for removing Paypal link

Very good job guys!

Régis