[Qgis-psc] Procedure for approval of training certification organizations

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Jun 21 06:27:18 PDT 2018

On 18-06-18 20:21, Kurt Menke wrote:
> We (Hans, Tim and Andreas) also discussed that having open
> course-ware, or an online MOOC should be encouraged and would be a
> positive attribute for a new organization seeking approval.

Talking about MOOC's, I happened to read this yesterday:

https://opensource.com/article/18/6/getting-started-open-edx

If I understand correctly, you can either self-host or have hosted
options. A lot of Universities and large software companies offer
trainings via edx.org...

Anybody familiar with it?
It is to me not clear if it is easily translatable, and the examples I
see have often a lot of (good) video's in it.

Would it be usable for us to host/port for example the 'Gentle Intro' or
'Training Manual'?

Just a shot....

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde