[Qgis-psc] Enable Probot-Stale on qgis/QGIS

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Jun 26 11:57:57 PDT 2018

Hi Paolo

On 06/26/2018 07:58 PM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> Il 26/06/2018 18:22, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:
>
>> something that can be easily done by someone or do we need some sort of
>> formal decision?
> thanks a lot for this. I would prefer a formal decision.
> All the best.

What process would you propose for this?

My personal opinion:
So far there is an unanimous consent to this proposal among the people
involved in the review process and there have been no downvotes on the
proposal on the developer mailing list. Evenmore, the process can be
disabled in the future at any point if we find a better process. In
short, I think the administrative overhead for this decision should be
the smallest possible one.

All the best
Matthias