[Qgis-psc] Documentation of training certification program

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Wed Jun 27 06:30:22 PDT 2018

Hi,

Do we information on the training certificaton program online somewhere?

I sometimes get asked by sponsors, who are also interested in offering QGIS
trainings, how they can approach us regarding getting approved.

If such a page doesn't exist yet, I think it would be useful to introduce a
new webpage, explaining the process.

We should also publish a list of already certified companies/organizations.
This would also help to build trust in this new system.

Thanks,

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)