[Qgis-psc] Sponsor list suggestions

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Wed Jun 27 23:47:47 PDT 2018

Dear Richard,

I am very happy that the sponsorship list now works and that I have to
register sponsors only once.

I have the following suggestions for improvements:

   - Reintroduce the direct link to the sponsors webpage
   - Remove the "Amount sponsored" line
   - Do not display sponsorship periods of the future (e.g. the upcoming
   gold sponsorship from the user group Denmark shouldn't be displayed now,
   because it starts on October 12. Their silver sponsorship runs until then.
   - Add Country of the sponsor
   - Add City of the sponsor

Can I help with those items above?

The reason for introducing City/Country of sponsor is that a) users might
be interested which sponsor of their own country is listed and b) it may
help trigger other sponsors of the same country.

Thanks a lot and greetings,

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)