[Qgis-psc] Stripe payment integration in qgis.org

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Fri Mar 30 15:47:35 PDT 2018

Hi

Yes Andreas and I discussed it on a call last week. I told him I probably prefer to use stripe and asked him to look if it works ok for QGIS. If he was happy with stripe (which he has indicated he is) we will integrate it in Projecta for ultimately automating certification, sponsorship and in future funding drive etc. donations. I can’t give an exact date when we will have it integrated - we will update you all when it is ready. For now getting the donations panel on the download page and other places on the web site converted to use stripe should probably be the higher priority. Isnt it possible to do it using a JS or embedded widget only approach from stripe?