[Qgis-psc] OGC certification for QGIS server

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu May 3 02:40:37 PDT 2018

Il 03/05/2018 10:38, Régis Haubourg ha scritto:
> Hi all,
> I finally found time to jump into the official certification process for
> QGIS server WMS 1.3.0.
>
> I'm now in the administrative steps, and I will need some information to
> fill it up correctly:
>
> - Are the legal informations about QGIS.org correct here ?
> https://www.moneyhouse.ch/fr/company/qgis-org-verein-11307724331
>  (I couldn't find that on QGIS.org)
>
> - I will need a phone number for Andreas, they need a financial contact.
> Can you send me one privately?
>

> - I am registering myself using my professional adress, though I'm
> wondering if I should use a @qgis.org <http://qgis.org> adress for that.
> Any opinion?

INHO @qgis.org would be preferable. It would make sense to use a role
address, just like trademark@, finance@ etc. (maybe ogc at qgis.org, or
something similar?), so it will be easier to build up a team, have a
backup etc.
Merci Régis, looking forward for becoming certified. And of course any
update on QGIS3-server, its usability in production, and performances
will always be appreciated.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu