[Qgis-psc] OGC certification for QGIS server

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu May 3 02:53:48 PDT 2018

Hi Régis,

The address to use is:

QGIS.ORG

Böschacherstrasse 10a
CH-8624 Grüt

There is also an UID number from the trade registry: CHE-489.853.176

As Paolo suggested, it would be good to use an official qgis.org e-mail.
Richard - can you create the alias "ogc at qgis.org"? And maybe use it as
an alias to Régis E-mail address and another PSC member (maybe me, or
the whole finance team).

I'll send the phone number in a separate mail.

Andreas

On 2018-05-03 10:38, Régis Haubourg wrote:

> Hi all,
> I finally found time to jump into the official certification process for QGIS server WMS 1.3.0.
>
> I'm now in the administrative steps, and I will need some information to fill it up correctly:
>
> - Are the legal informations about QGIS.org correct here ? https://www.moneyhouse.ch/fr/company/qgis-org-verein-11307724331
> (I couldn't find that on QGIS.org)
>
> - I will need a phone number for Andreas, they need a financial contact. Can you send me one privately?
>
> - I am registering myself using my professional adress, though I'm wondering if I should use a @qgis.org [1] adress for that. Any opinion?
>
> That's all, thanks for your answers!
>
> Regards,
> Régis