[Qgis-psc] OGC certification for QGIS server

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Wed May 9 09:09:03 PDT 2018

Hi all,
I am asked by the OGC team if we want to be references under the umbrella
of OSGEO or  QGIS.org

My preference goes to OSGEO, that would display us together with GDAL,
Mapserver and pyCSW in this page:

http://www.opengeospatial.org/resource/products

If you confirm, I must deal that with Venkatesh Raghavan.

Regards,
Régis