[Qgis-psc] Supporting a permanent performance testing infrastructure for QGIS server

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
Thu May 17 09:22:05 PDT 2018

Hi all,
good news following the FOSS4G FR event !

Our customer validates the work to bootstrap the performance benchmark
infrastructure :)

We'll update things soon to discuss technical details on the developper's
list and go back to the PSC when the need for a dedicated server will
occur.

Best regards

Régis