[Qgis-psc] Documentation writing: let's go

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Oct 1 23:24:51 PDT 2018

Hi all,

during our latest PSC meeting we decided to:

* appoint

Paul Blottiere
Tim Sutton
Tudor Barascu
Matteo Ghetta
Yves Jacolin
Alexandre Neto

to write the documentation; please start straight away

* allocate up to 1.5k€ to each of them

* at the end of the first run, after one month, we'll reallocate what is
eventually left unused, topping it with a further 5k€, distributing it
on the basis of past experience and also involving two reviewers (David
Forel and Frank Sokolic)

* at the end of the first run we'll consider starting an ad hoc funding
campaign to further support documentation writing.

All the best, and thanks to everybody for helping with this important task.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: