[Qgis-psc] QGIS user groups activities

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Oct 2 02:23:06 PDT 2018

On 2018-10-02 10:57, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> following the suggestion of the Norwegian QUG, I think it would be nice
> to invite local groups to publish their activities, and show them on
> our
> Planet. What are the technicalities involved?

I think you mean the list on the frontpage of QGIS?

That is a actually text/atomfeed in website github:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/blob/master/source/feeds/qugsnews.atom

Just add an entry and do a pull request, or provide info (or the Entry
text) to somebody with commit rights in the repo: me, Paolo, Anita etc..

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde