[Qgis-psc] PayPal eCheck

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Oct 24 04:17:51 PDT 2018

Hi,

I came across a PayPal eCheck that we received on September 23, but
later, it was canceled and refunded to the payer (buyer).

I am not familiar with eChecks - do I actively need to do anything about
it, if I receive an eCheck or is everything processed automatically?

See also
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-an-echeck-faq1082

which doesn't answer my question, if I need to do anything to claim that
payment?

I though, checks are a thing of last millenium, but now they even do an
electronic version of that outdated technology ...

Thanks for your reply, if you have any experience with PayPal eChecks.