[Qgis-psc] QGIS grants?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
Wed Sep 12 00:05:58 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Concerning the state of QGIS server WFS compliancy:

 - Paul automated a compliancy report generation using the OGC testing tool

 - nightly reports now fall here  : http://tests.qgis.org/ogc_cite/wfs_110/

 - At start only ~ 10 % of the tests were successful, we now achieve ~50%

We already spent more than the Grant allocation, so - as announced in
the proposal - we probably won't achieve the 100% compliancy and
certification in this round. We are looking for other opportunities to
work on that currently.

Best regards,

Régis

--
Open Source GIS Expert / Water management

mail: regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
tél: 0033 184 257 870 <sip:0033184257870>
http://oslandia.com/

OSLANDIA IS AN INNOVATIVE COMPANY SPECIALIZED IN GIS ARCHITECTURE. WE
PROVIDE SERVICE ON OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE FOR WHICH WE ARE EDITORS OR
RECOGNIZED EXPERTS.