[Qgis-psc] Removing past sponsors from https://www.qgis.org/en/site/about/sponsorship.html

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Fri Sep 14 05:53:16 PDT 2018

Thanks Andreas, sounds reasonable to me! We don't need to link to any past
sponsors. They still have links in the past changelogs anyway.
I looked at the website, but I don't know where the sponsor feed comes from
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/blob/master/source/site/about/sponsorship.rst
Regards,
Anita