[Qgis-psc] Removing past sponsors from https://www.qgis.org/en/site/about/sponsorship.html

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Sep 15 00:26:07 PDT 2018

Hi all,

maybe we could have a list with only the names, not the logos nor links,
for the expired sponsors. I think it is good for us to show that a lot
of organizations trusted us, and thee name only does not give them too
much visibility, so this could gently push them towards renewing.

All the best.

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: