[Qgis-psc] Writing docs

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 00:41:59 PDT 2018

Hi,

We may have to go beyond our normal pool of writing contributors, as in the
past the biggest problem was that no one had enough free time to consider
applying to the funds.

So, I agree with Anita.

Maybe we can pass the word in https://www.writethedocs.org/. We may get
people that is not familiar with QGIS, but very familiar with the writing
documentation task, which can be a plus.

Best regards,

Alex

Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> escreveu no dia sábado, 15/09/2018
às 12:17:

> Hi Anita,
>
> Il 09/15/2018 12:46 PM, Anita Graser ha scritto:
>

> I think we can do both a public announcement and contacting established
> doc writers at the same time. The public announcement can clearly state
> that people with demonstrated experience will be preferred when selecting
> writers for funded writing.
>
> thanks for your reply. It makes sense to me. If nobody objects, I'm going
> to send the announcement soon.
> All the best.
>
> --
> Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.euQGIS.ORG Chair:http://planet.qgis.org/planet/user/28/tag/qgis%20board/