[Qgis-psc] Advertizing books

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Sep 26 11:39:13 PDT 2018

On 09/26/2018 07:57 PM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> the page
>
> https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/books/index.html
>
> lists books done by core qgis developers and team, as well as others
> done by people who never contributed. In line with what we are doing for
> certification, promoting only people who actively collaborate with the
> project, it seems coherent to list only the first ones.
>
> Opinions?

Mmm, isn't that too much?

I was just happy that we have some non-english books into the list (I
added a turkish one today). Only books of community members (which also
write) would be a short list.
I think we should just be happy to see as much books as possible :-)

The ordering at this moment is just:

- language
- date of publishing

But if others feel really differently, let me know.

Let's stay an open and inviting community I think.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde