[Qgis-psc] [QGIS UserConf 2019] Online registration will close next February 24th

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Feb 15 05:32:07 PST 2019

Hi Luigi,

I also wonder about it. Are you prepared to handle 50+ people?

>From our budget side, I also fear that the meeting will be more
expensive than usual, but that is ok. If we also get a lot of help by
the participants, then it will be compensated ;-)

I also think it is vital to make dinner reservations for every evening -
it will be impossible to find something ad hoc.

Greetings,

Andreas