[Qgis-psc] [Board] QGIS UserConf 2019. Financial support request. Estimated budget attached

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Tue Jan 8 13:13:41 PST 2019

Hi Luigi,

We discussed sponsorship of the A Coruna event yesterday at the QGIS PSC
meeting and concluded, that we'd be fine with what is already planned in
the QGIS.ORG 2019 budget. If you already sent a sponsorship request to
QGIS.ORG, sorry, I currently cannot locate it but what amounts are we
talking about?

Regards,
Anita