[Qgis-psc] qgis.org (hopefully temporarily) removed from cloudflare

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Wed Jan 16 05:43:26 PST 2019

wow - what a precise explanation: possible violation of our Terms of
Service. Possible or real? And it what respect?

Sounds like a standard verbiage for customers they don't like or want. Like
the folks over at PayPal.

Unfortunately I can't help.

Can you reach an actual human or just machines if you ask them friendly
what the problem is?

Andreas

On Wed, 16 Jan 2019 at 13:58, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net>
wrote:

> FYI: we received an email from cloudflare stating:
>
> "Cloudflare has deactivated your website qgis.org from our network for a
> possible violation of our Terms of Service."
>
> We are looking into it, but the sites will probably be slow!
>
> If anybody has a clue, please let us know...
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard Duivenvoorde

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)