[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Product management processes in OSGeo projects

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Jun 9 10:45:23 PDT 2019

Hi Andreas,
thanks for dealing with this.
I'm happy with your replies. Just a few comments:
* I think we do collect some usage metrics (volume of downloads on
cloudflare, hits on versions.txt, number of plugin downloads, etc.),
although I agree that none of them is sensu stricto a measure, rather an
estimate
* I can't read your replies on Roadmap, Requirements capture (Other) in
its entirety
* I think it is fair to say that we do manage our roadmap by open and
public discussion on our mailing list and PSC meetings
* I find your TODO a bit pessimistic, I believe we have to be very proud
of what the whole community has done; of course we can and will improve,
but I should not emphasize weak points: I think we have less than most
projects.
Cheers.

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: