[Qgis-psc] Updating QGIS website to reflect change from Redmine to Github issues

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Tue Jun 11 03:08:08 PDT 2019

Hi Marco,

Thanks for this commit - but I think it doesn't cover all the changes:

The text still mentions Redmine, and I think the "Steps to create a report"
also changed substantially (so much that I fear I don't know everything -
e.g. there are no categories anymore, not sure about Priority, etc.) We
also need to explain how to use and assign labels, etc.

Personally, I don't know enough how the Github issues are really managed
and organized, but I think the text needs to explain that a bit.

Also, we cannot assume that the average QGIS user is familar with Github at
all. We probably need to explain how to create an account on Github, etc.

Andreas

On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 at 11:49, Marco Bernasocchi <marco at qgis.org> wrote:

> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/commit/cf836ef8edd3e3180696ac20b8ebd4b13d1e3773
>
> Cheers
> On 11.06.19 10:18, Andreas Neumann wrote:
>
> Hi,
>

> https://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/bugreporting.html#qgis-bugreporting still
> shows outdated information on bug reporting. Is someone planning to work on
> updating this website?
>
> Andreas

> Marco Bernasocchi
>
> QGIS.org Co-chairhttp://berna.io