[Qgis-psc] Updating QGIS website to reflect change from Redmine to Github issues

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 04:00:11 PDT 2019

Hi,
I gave it a look last week and the whole chapter needs a review. While doc
and website have separated section from application's because of using
different infrastructures, now that they all are on github, we should
refactor the page and clearly expose them together (what they have in
common - eg, creating github account step is already provided in doc and
web section) and what actually belongs to applications only (I'm refering
to the section about backtrace).
About the steps to report issue, other than advising to fill the templates
as best as possible, I'm not sure we could/should do more on that page
since a simple reporter has no power on github (afaict): labeling,
milestones and tagging are doable by (only?) maintainers or teammates. And
the templates are rather verbose on the repositories to help newcomers (and
not describing them allows us to update them if needed, without having to
fix the website).

Thanks for the offer, Marco.

Regards,
Harrissou