[Qgis-psc] QGIS Mac Packaging project migration

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 10:52:07 PDT 2019

Thanks Peter for the summary (though the multiple versions side-by-side
also applies to kyngchaos, and I guess 10.12 support could be part of the
items)

I'm stuck to 10.12 and from what I read, the all-in-one package does not
(yet? fully?) support it so I'm glad kyngchaos package is there. But my
question (actually addressed to PSC) is whether we need to keep/advertise
the two packages (now? or in the long run?).
And IF we go with the all-in-one package (only), since it engages QGIS.ORG,
I wonder if we should question the 3rd party plugins embarked. I'm
referring to this discussion [0] unless I misunderstand it or things have
changed in the meantime.

[0]
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/problems-MAC-and-ecw-raster-files-td5399125.html

Best regards,