[Qgis-psc] 2019 grant voting is closed

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jun 25 23:44:35 PDT 2019

Hi all,

On 26/06/19 08:06, Andreas Neumann wrote:

> Personally I find it sad that server proposals never get a majority on
> such votings. Seems like Desktop is still the priority for most voters.
> But hey - improvements in QGIS core should also benefit server.

Totally agreed.

> And at least we now have a proposal and price tag for the open server
> proposals and can find someone else to fund these improvements.
>
> All of the proposals sounded useful to me and I hope we can find others
> to finance some of the proposals that didn't make it. Or they can submit
> again next year if that topic is still relevant then.

Hopefully they can be covered by other means. I think it will be useful
to do a call for sponsors for all of them, and/or start a crowdfunding
campaign.
What is the state of the new dynamic welcome page? This would be the
perfect place to advertize them.

Cheers.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu